Ground beef is not really an ingredient that predominates in México. However, in this article, we will show you 3 Mexican Recipe With Ground Beef that are extremely common.
Some people believe that meatballs, meatloaf, or “Mexicanized” hamburgers are Mexican foods. But they really are not.
The Mexican Recipes With Ground Beef that you’ll see below are 100% Mexican.
- 4 poblano peppers
- 225 g of ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 minced saladette tomatoes
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup corn oil
- Put the peppers directly on the flame or on a comal. Turn them frequently, until the skin has been burned. Remove them from the heat, place them in a plastic bag and let them sweat for a few minutes. This will allow you to peel them easily.
- Meanwhile, place the meat in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir it so it doesn’t stick together and to let it cook evenly. When the meat is cooked, add the onion, garlic and tomato. Cook for a few more minutes. Season with salt and add pepper to taste.
- Take the poblano peppers out of the bag and peel them. You should wear gloves. If you wish you can rinse them carefully with a stream of cold water to remove any burned piece. Make a vertical cut on one side of the peppers, taking care that they do not break, remove the seeds and the veins. Once cleaned, fill half with meat and the other half with cheese. Seal the opening with wooden toothpicks.
- Beat the eggs in a glass or metal container until you get a thick, fluffy consistency.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/2 cm of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pass the stuffed peppers in the flour and then dip them in the egg mixture until completely covered. Place it carefully in the hot oil and fry both sides until the egg turns a golden color. Drain the excess oil in paper towels and serve on a large plate.
Mexican Ground Beef
- 1 kilo of ground beef
- 3 pieces of tomato chopped into small squares
- 2 pieces of green pepper chopped into small squares
- 1/2 piece of diced onion
- 1 tomato square
- Put oil in a pan. Not much. And cook over high heat.
- Put the meat, brown it a little, add the onion already chopped. Wiggle it to mix them correctly.
- Add the chopped pepper. Continue browning, until the meat looks like cooked.
- Add the chopped tomato, add water until covering the meat, then cover the pan. Let it boil until the water evaporates.
Ground beef tacos
To prepare ground beef tacos Mexican style you can follow the steps of the previous recipe to prepare the ground meat, but you must use these ingredients and follow these steps.
- Mexican ground beef
- Mexican homemade salsa (the Mexican sauce of your choice)
- Heat over meadium heat a pan with enough oil to cover the pan surface.
- Once the oil is hot, brown the tortillas for your tacos, one by one. It is important to keep the tortillas in the oil for a short time to avoid overcooking (we do not want them to come out crispy).
- Place the golden tortillas on paper towels to remove the excess oil.
- Once you have browned all the tortillas, it is time to prepare the tacos.
- Fill each of the tortillas with your Mexican ground beef.
- When serving them, add a slice of avocado to each taco and accompany them with your favorite Mexican salsa. Some Mexicans like to add lemon and salt to each taco to give it a different flavor.
Did you like our Mexican Recipes With Ground Beef? Sharing is caring.