Last updated: February 9, 2017
La Michoacana Meat Market and all related entities (collectively, “La Michoacana Meat Market”, “we”, “us” or “our”) safeguards your personally identifiable information and honors your requests for privacy. The following note outlines our privacy practices and commitments of how we collect, use and disclose information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
Through the use of our service, you may be prompted to include Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which may include, but is not limited to name, address, telephone number and/or email address.
We collect information when you use our Services by any of the following: use our contact forms; send us emails; register for our Service; subscribe to our emails, mobile messages, push notifications, or social media notifications; post on our forums or blogs; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or poll; communicate with us via third party social media sites; request customer support; apply for a job; or otherwise communicate with us through any of our Services.
We may also collect information from other sources such as social media platforms; people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms; and other third parties.
Some information may be collected automatically when you access or use our Service. This information may include demographic information; IP address; browser/device/hardware type; operating system characteristics; information about your use of our Service; and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device), such as unique device identifiers, type, model, version, MAC address, device or session ID, error related data status, capability, confirmation, functionality, performance data, and connection type. This information may also include clickstream data, which is information about the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through the Service. Such information is gathered through the use of one or more of the following: cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts and/or location identifying technologies.
In addition, we may supplement the Personal Information that you provide us with demographic, social, and other data about you that we receive from other sources, both online and offline.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online experience;
- Facilitate social sharing functionality;
- Respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, respond to your comments, questions, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, coupons, newsletters, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Improve our websites, mobile applications, marketing efforts, products and services;
- Personalize your online experience;
- Provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Research, monitor and analyze trends and usage;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better services;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions and monitor against threats;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products; enhancing, improving, or modifying our products and services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We make all reasonable efforts in the use of software and security processes to ensure that your personal information is protected. We have security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information, which are designed to prevent unauthorized access and use of our own and third parties’ information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED?
- To our third‑party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, text messaging, auditing, and other services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- To affiliated entities that we control, that control us, or that are under common control with us.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. Any additional disclosures for which you provide consent.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer.
USE OF THE SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Information through the Services.
Since last update on February 9, 2017.